Atlantic Jean Belt in Hermann Oak® Leather - Tanner's Finish
We specialise in making great style products. What we don’t specialise in is forklift driving and logistics. We choose to sell through Amazon Prime’s world class delivery and customer experience so we can just concentrate on doing what we do best, designing and creating. *Free shipping available on qualifying orders.
This variant is currently sold out
- UK made with heavyweight Hermann Oak® veg-tan leather of St. Louis (est. 1881) for decades of use and patina development.
- Solid buckle and metal hardware hand-poured at the Abbey foundry (est. 1832) under Royal Warrant, the last brass foundry in England.
- Undyed 'Tanner's finish' of a double Somerset neatsfoot hand oiling and a South Downs beeswax edge.
- Nickel plated, solid brass, foundry hardware stonewashed in the Bind workshop to our own dulled finish to match denim perfectly.
- Founder signed quality control card and premium Bind packaging as standard.
- 1.5" (38mm) wide belt.