Atlantic Jean Belt in Hermann Oak® Leather - Tanner's Finish
This variant is currently sold out
- UK made with heavyweight Hermann Oak® veg-tan leather of St. Louis (est. 1881) for decades of use and patina development.
- Solid buckle and metal hardware hand-poured at the Abbey foundry (est. 1832) under Royal Warrant, the last brass foundry in England.
- Undyed 'Tanner's finish' of a double Somerset neatsfoot hand oiling and a South Downs beeswax edge.
- Nickel plated, solid brass, foundry hardware stonewashed in the Bind workshop to our own dulled finish to match denim perfectly.
- Founder signed quality control card and premium Bind packaging as standard.
- 1.5" (38mm) wide belt.